Breakfast. All. Day.
For the past 30 years, Lilada Gee has dedicated her life to inspire and empower girls in the Madison community and beyond. She founded Black Woman Heal, an organization that unites women throughout the African Diaspora and creates safe spaces to heal present day and historical sexual trauma. Black Girl Live Art Day is a time and place to defend Black girlhood by gathering, laughing, eating, healing, and creating art that celebrates their existence, their power, and their beauty — […]
We do things a little different here. It’s counter-service done local, badass and delicious.
- Get in Line. Grab a menu and savor the anticipation.
- Order & Pay. Order drinks, food, and unlimited coffee at the register.
- Choose Your Table. We’ll give you a number so we know where to find you.
- Sit Tight. We’ll bring your meal (with silverware) to your table.
- Help Yourself. Water, coffee refills, napkins and condiments are on the back wall.
- Relax & Enjoy. We’ll clear your dishes when you’re done!