We’re currently hiring for Front of House and Back of House positions. Part-time and Full-time positions available. To jump to our Online Application page, CLICK HERE.
What you need to know:
*No previous experience necessary — we are willing to teach from the bottom up and hire on positive attitude and willingness to learn
Short Stack is 100% woman-owned and proud of our management team which is largely run by women. We take pride in our training process and are happy to welcome newcomers to the restaurant industry. We’ll teach you what you need to know, hustle hard, and keep it real!
- Positive, upbeat attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to navigate a high-stress, high-intensity environment and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and be on one’s feet for long periods of time
- Adherence to COVID guidelines (ex. wearing a mask for duration of shift, etc.)
**Job requirements/description subject to change based on CDC recommended COVID guidelines
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Experience working in restaurant industry and acquiring skills specific to either front of house or back of house
- Contributing to peer development, acquiring communication skills to manage fellow team-members and work as a cohesive group
- Opportunities for creative input and community engagement (suggesting new ideas, supporting engagement with local nonprofits, etc.)
All are welcome to apply!
If you are interested in applying, please fill out our online application at www.shortstackeats.com/apply
Come and visit us to pick up an application in person! We are located on the southeast corner of State St. and West Johnson! (301 W. Johnson St.